Monday, January 13, 2014

Non Profit Seminar for "Why I Love My ADD." Parents, Teachers, Health Care, Councilors


Upcoming event in Tampa Bay, Orlando, and Maitland: "Why I Love My ADD." Please support my efforts for the kids. If you live in the area, come to the seminar. Please pass this along. ADD is not a disease, nor should it be treated as one. 


The Results Project, a 501c3 non profit that works with ADD/ADHD kids." We are holding a seminar the end of January on the POSITIVES of ADD and ADD success traits, and we help the parent find what could be causing ADD like symptoms, and we do so in a NON-pharmaceutical way. ......"    This seminar is CEU accredited and I am inviting teachers, parents, councilors, health care professionals. The cost is $10 and CEU's are free. Thank you for stepping up to take care of our children, they are the ones that will be taking care of us and running America. Please put Julie Kane as referral.

You can register for the seminar here: 
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/why-i-love-my-add-seminar-tickets-9262643817?aff=fl0ph

No comments:

Post a Comment